LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
SDTW Direct, LLC offers a Lifetime Structural Warranty on all wheels. This means, for the life of the wheel, SDTW Direct, LLC, will replace or repair any wheel found defective in either materials or workmanship. This warranty applies to the original retail purchaser only and is non-transferable. This warranty is limited to normal and intended road use only..
OUT OF ROUND CONDITION – 14 DAYS
SDTW Direct, LLC will repair or replace any wheel that, upon inspection by SDTW Direct, LLC or its authorized agent, is found to be out-of-round for a period of fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery for the original retail purchase. Out-of-round conditions caused by improper installation, accidents, wheel impact, racing or off-road use are specifically excluded..
2-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY – PAINTED OR CHROME (POLISHED 60-DAY WARRANTY)
SDTW Direct, LLC warrants, to the original retail purchaser, the finish will be free from defects, blemishes and discoloration. Should the finish on a wheel, upon inspection by SDTW Direct, LLC and/or its authorized agent, be determined to be defective, SDTW Direct, LLC will repair or replace the wheel, at its sole discretion. This warranty excludes finish defects caused by normal wear and tear (gravel/rock chip, etc.), accidents, wheel impact, racing or off-road use, neglect, corrosion, inclement weather, chemicals and the use of caustic, acidic or abrasive cleaners..
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF:
- The wheel(s) have been damaged in transit.
- Product has been used in any fashion other than the intended purpose of normal on-road use i.e. racing, competition or off-road use.
- Repairs or alterations are performed outside of SDTW Direct, LLC and/or its authorized agent.
- Misuse, negligence, accidents or wheel impacts (curb swipes, potholes, road hazards, etc.) occur.
- Improper installation or the use of incorrect wheel accessories; such as wheel adaptors, spacers and non-approved lug nuts.
- Product is damaged due to improper tire mounting procedures or the use of clip-on style wheel weights.
- Finish defects occur caused by normal wear and tear, negligence, corrosion, inclement weather (road salts etc.), chemicals or the improper use of caustic, acidic and abrasive cleaners.
- Tires installed are larger or smaller than the recommended size for the wheel rim width.
- The original retail invoice or sales receipt is not available for verification or upon transfer of title of the product by the original retail purchaser.
SDTW Direct, LLC’ sole and exclusive obligation, under this warranty, shall be to repair or replace defective wheels at our sole discretion without charge, or any product which, after examination by our company, shows that said product has failed in normal use and service due to defects in material and/or workmanship. SDTW Direct, LLC will not be responsible for: any damage and/or loss caused by delays or failure, any consequential damage arising from any cause whatsoever, nor for cost of labor, transportation, or any other charges incurred in the replacement of a defective product. Product must be returned via pre-paid freight, to SDTW Direct, LLC, at the address listed below. This is a limited warranty. There are no warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, including implied warranty of merchant-ability, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose (which extend beyond the descriptions and limitations of the face hereof) and none shall be implied by law. SDTW Direct, LLC neither assumes nor authorizes any dealer, representative, or other person to assume any obligation in connection with SDTW Direct, LLC product uses or applications. SDTW Direct, LLC reserves the right to make changes and/or improvements in design, materials and specifications or product changes without incurring any obligation to replace, change or improve products manufactured prior hereto. *This warranty does not limit rights, which may be available under individual State Warranty Laws.