MR502 VT-SPEC 2 (GL)
The 502 VT-Spec Wheel was developed for the Factory Subaru Rally Team that’s overseen by Vermont Sports car. Think of it as the 15 in. version of the Rally wheel version. Some other key differences are the stainless steel lug hole inserts for increased durability in race environments. The VT-Spec also has a higher load rating of 2100 lbs. Unlike the Rally wheels, the VT-Spec will not clear OEM Subaru STI brakes, but will clear Subaru WRX 4-pot brakes up to 2014, AP Racing CP6720 calipers and most brake packages with rotors up to 300mm in diameter.
The unique gold color was originally developed as a custom shade for Travis Pastrana and Brandon Semenuk’s Subaru STI rally cars built by Vermont Sports Car, and is now available to the public.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Open 10 spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Stainless steel lug hole inserts for increased durability in race environments
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD logo
- Also accepts OE Subaru caps
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- VT-Spec wheels will not clear the OE Subaru STI brakes
- Wheel will clear
- Subaru WRX 4-pot (up to 2014)
- AP Racing CP6720 calipers
- Most brake packages with rotors up to 300mm in diameter
- Strong 2100 lbs. load ratings